
After that we finally made it to Sarah’s house. It had been 2 years since I had seen Sarah, so it was wonderful to see her again! She let us all camp out in her house and spoiled us to death with food and kindness. We were truly blessed by Sarah and her husband Troy. While we were visiting Sarah we stopped by her parent’s house to say hello and low and behold, there was Wanda (Sarah’s mom) making me a beautiful rug on her loom. I was amazed and we all got to try our hand at the loom…what a wonderful way to work on getting your aggression out as you bang on the loom! No, really, it was great you, should try it sometime!

After Sarah’s we drove around all of Oregon. Not really but it felt like it. We headed towards the beach, where we spent a couple days camped out and enjoyed Oregon’s rocky shoreline. Then we headed inland and spent a few days at some lake in the mountains, where Ben and I went canoeing and I thought to myself…I have never been canoeing and looking at snow capped mountains at the same time before. Spectacular!


The next day was our friend Angela’s birthday; she was one of the five traveling with us. So we drove up to Crater Lake, gazed at the beauty up there. Then, we headed towards a little fancy cheese shop and a chocolate shop. Of course we had to eat at Taco Bell (yuck) because it is Angela’s favorite (made the sacrifice for her!!).
No comments:
Post a Comment